BRUNTON Omni Slope
The ultimate forestry instrument, the OMNI-SLOPE inclinometer measures angles in degrees, percent grade and the 66 foot forestry chain. The lightweight aluminum housing lends years of field reliability, and the precision pendulum give fast and accurate readings weather you're gauging the height of a tree, measuring avalanche danger, or judging the pitch of a cave.
• Illuminated Readout: Light piping gives a clear bright readout even in lowlight
• Precision Pendulum: Fast, accurate, smooth, dead-on. 180 degree range.
• All-In-One Scales: Degrees, percent grade, forestry chain, 1 degree resolution.
• OVERALL DIMENSIONS - 2.5" X 3.5" X 0.5"
• WEIGHT - 11.8 OZ
• FEATURES -1 DEGREE RESOLUTION; MADE IN THE USA.
Brunton is committed to making the most reliable and accurate navigation instruments on the planet. Due to the technical, precision and professional nature of this product, it cannot be guaranteed under the U-Proof guarantee. As durable precision instruments that undergo constant and often rigorous use in the field, in order to maintain their accuracy and integrity, they simply need to be fixed up from time to time; just as you would tune your car or bike. Brunton offers full repair and refurbishment facilities for most models. We appreciate your kind understanding.