3M™ DBI-SALA® Force2 100% Tie-off - Rescue Rings - Aluminum
NOW LIGHTER, STRONGER AND MORE DURABLE THAN EVER!
- Smallest shock absorber in the world: 66% smaller & 40% lighter
- Thinnest-ever webbing for reduced weight and bulk
- 3/4" Webbing to reduce weight
- Includes Hi-10™ Vectran® Energy Management Material that is five times stronger than steel, is highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, cutting, impact and chemicals
- Recognized by OSHA for a 12 ft free by an individual up to 310lbs. Perfect for tying off at your feet on top of a nacelle.
- The Force2™ lanyards are designed for individuals weighing up to 310 lbs (140 kg) and can resist up to a 12 foot (3.6m) free fall. They've also been tested for 6 ft (1.8 m) free falls on individuals weighing up to 420 lbs (190 kg). This is important when working on top of the nacelle and the only available tieoff point is at your feet.
100% Tie-Off • 6 ft length
- Center steel snap hook is redesigned and are the lightest and strongest on the market
- New Aluminum Rebar Leg Hooks also feature 2-1/2" gate opening
Write Your Own Review