3M™ DBI-SALA® EZ-Stop WrapBax Tie-Back 100% Tie-Off Shock Absorbing Lanyard
Twin leg 100% tie-off lanyard with WrapBax™2 hook at leg ends and snap hook at the pack end, 6 ft. in length
For use when there is no overhead anchorage and your only option is to tie off at your feet
- Specifically designed to withstand the forces that can occur during tie-back use.
- Feature a 5,000 lb. (22 kN) gated hook and heavy-duty abrasion resistant 13,000-pound (58 kN) tensile strength webbing, making it ideal for the rigors of tie-back use
- Eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, thus reducing inventory and cost, simplifying inspections, training and improving compliance.
- Feature the world's smallest and lightest shock absorber and our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials that provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption.
- Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it's unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels.
- Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike.
- Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
Write Your Own Review