3M™ DBI-SALA® EZ Stop SAL with Resist Web - Snaphooks - 6 ft
EZ-Stop™ shock absorbing lanyards combine a set of "industry-first" advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today's EZ-Stop™ represents the culmination of decades of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. EZ-Stop™ lanyards are as tough as the guys who use them. They feature world's smallest and lightest shock absorber, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. In addition, our exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy management materials provide second-to-none abrasion, cut and chemical resistance and efficient shock absorption. Should a fall occur, the lanyard and it's unique energy absorbing system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels. Our patented self-locking snap hooks which are widely recognized in the industry for their user friendly operation and are preferred by safety professionals and workers alike. Specifically designed to allow you to open and connect the hook without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) single-leg lanyard -Long enough to be user friendly, but kept as short as possible to minimize free fall distance.
- Extremely compact and lightweight -Feature the world's smallest shock absorber and thinnest webbing for improved ease of use and comfort.
- Exclusive Hi-10™ Vectran™ energy absorption system -High tenacity performance delivers excellent abrasion, cut, and chemical resistance, and immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to safe levels.
- Resist polyurethane coated web -Coated webbing provides superior protection against grease, oil, dirt and grime for added durability and longevity.
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end -Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and allow you to open and connect without getting your thumb or fingers in the way - even with gloves on.
- Built-in reflective materials -Integrated on the shock absorber cover for enchanced visibility in low light conditions.
- Impact indicator -A deployed energy absorber will allow user to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple and reliable inspection.
- Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™ - A Velcro® cover protects lanyard labels and holds an i-Safe™ identification tag for recording and storing information on inspections.